AutoCAD Technician / Façade designer.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Knowledge of the window, door and façade industry essential with minimum of 5 years working experience
- Experience in Revit an advantage, particularly in the creation of system families
- Knowledge of 3D design using Inventor / solid works an advantage
- Technically competent with planning, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Good phone manner
- Good communications skills
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good understanding of façade system specifications and standards
- Good knowledge of cladding materials & Global suppliers
Role and responsibilities.
- Regular Updating of façade system technical manual & wall charts
- Creation of fabrication drawings and presentation drawings for new façade systems, 2D and 3D
- Creation of fabrication drawings for fabrication department
- Project detailing and project specification submittals
- Presentations of system to new clients, architects, customers etc.
- Aid in carrying out factory and site inspections
- Present designs and reports to customers for design team meetings etc
- Aid in enhancing our window and door quality & SBD scheme
- Creation and updating of system families on Revit for BIM projects
- Regular reporting to product development manager / Sales team on system designs and capabilities
- Liaise with marketing team in the creation of promotional products and brochures etc
Please send your CV to email@example.com