AMS places a high value on innovation, change and progress. One of our goals is to increase our market share whilst continuing to provide our present customers with competitively priced products.
To achieve our objectives our Quality Policy is to Extrude/Powder Coat and Fabricate a range of products for the manufacture of doors, windows, patios, facades and other products to existing and new customers on a 'Right First Time' basis. We believe this policy will ensure high quality products and services at competitive prices to our customers.
We will ensure customer satisfaction by the constant application of these standards through:
AMS offer a wide range of Architectural polyester powder coating finishes. Powder finishes are guaranteed through the ‘Qualicoat’ approved applicator scheme of which AMS is a continuing member. "QUALICOAT is a quality label organisation committed to maintaining and promoting the quality of coating on aluminium and its alloys for architectural applications. QUALICOAT defines comprehensive quality requirements and monitors their compliance by licensed plants worldwide. This gives purchasers of coated aluminium the assurance that they will receive a premium-grade product delivering long-term value and consistent quality. QUALICOAT’s mission is to provide best practice rules to obtain a good quality coating on aluminium". (Source: https://www.qualicoat.net/main/about-us/mission-goals.html)
- Maintaining a quality management system that is in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 .
- Meeting our legal and regulatory requirements.
- Striving for continual improvement
- Training our employees to focus on improvement and continuous satisfaction
- Monitoring our activities
- Taking corrective and preventive action where required
Through our inhouse vertical and horizontal paint lines to the benefits to our customers are numerous through the attention to detail and emphasis to quality shown.
- AMS is a Qualicoat approved applicator
- 8 stage pre-treatment
- Chrome free pre-treatment plant, eco-friendly
- Meets AAMA specifications
- Excellent paint adhesion and corrosion protection
- Rapid turnaround of painted material
- 25 year guarantee on painted products
- Can paint up to 4,000 profiles per shift
- Has the facility to paint aluminium pressing/ flashings
- Marine Guarantee available upon request
- Colour consistency
- "Decoral" wood effect finish
- Anodic and other finishes available
The vertical paint line is an incredibly efficient method of applying powder coatings onto mill finish aluminium. The paint line can affect a colour change in only 4 minutes and has a 90% recovery rate of powder and has the ability to paint over 5,000 profiles per shift. This is a huge improvement over the industry standard.